Learn About Your Options for Employee Benefits
Learn About Small Business Health Insurance at an Informal Class
Questions you may be asking yourself:
- How can I save money on premiums while still offering useful/practical benefits to my employees?
- How can I affordably offer options superior to the individual Marketplace for my employees and my family?
- Can I offer benefits to my employees without significantly adding to my overhead?
What you will Learn:
- How you can properly assess your health insurance coverage.
- How to take advantage of new plan designs being offered to smaller employers to lower your cost.
- How companies new to employee benefits can offer coverage that is superior to the individual market at little cost to the employer.
Who Should Attend:
- Small Business Owners with 4-20 employees.
- If you are currently offering benefits and wanting to lower your costs.
- If you don’t currently offer benefits and wish to do so but worry about the cost.
- Business owners who don’t have the support of a full-time HR manager.
- Business owners who don’t benefit from a regular comprehensive review of their employee benefits with their agent/agency or broker.