Learn the Value of an Understanding Medicare Class
Learn About Medicare Objectively at an Informal Class
Searching for Medicare seminars and workshops in Kansas City? Be sure to attend a free Medicare class by the experts at Insurance Pros.
- What is covered by Medicare Part A and Part B
- How to enroll in Medicare
- What to do if you remain under employer coverage when you turn 65
- What are the gaps in Medicare Part A and Part B
- What are the differences between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to choose the most appropriate prescription drug coverage (Part D) for you
Blue Valley Parks & Rec – Hilltop
7720 W. 143rd St, Overland Park, KS 66223
January 16th & February 13th – Free!
Lenexa Senior Center
13425 Walnut St, Lenexa, KS 66215
February 20th & March 13th- Free!
Paul Henson YMCA
4200 W 79th St, Prairie Village, KS
2019 Dates TBD – Free!
Leawood Parks & Rec
4800 Town Center Dr, Leawood, KS
January 22nd & February 19th at 6:00pm – $3.00 (Leawood residents) or $5.00 (non-residents)
HJ’s Youth & Community Center
6425 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64113
2019 Dates TBA – Free!